Happy Saturday! Get up and get after it, okay?!
Cold Brew Iced Latte
1 cup of course ground coffee (I used Dark Matter – a Love Supreme)
4 cups of filtered water
1 tbsp. half & half (Trader Joe’s Organic)
4- 6 oz. Almond milk (365 Organic – Unsweetened)
1 -2 tbsp. Simple Syrup
How to Make…
- Add 1 cup of coarse ground coffee to the French Press. Pour 4 cups of water over the ground coffee, while slowly stirring so all of the coffee is saturated.
- Refrigerate for 8 – 20 hours.
- Plunge the French Press slowly. If you don’t have a french press, you can use a sifting bag to separate the coffee grounds from the water.
- Pour 4 oz. of cold brew over ice into a cup.
- Mix simple syrup, almond milk, and half and half together.
- Pour mix over the coffee, stir together, and enjoy!
- Almond milk alone, or with the addition of agave nectar, is also fine for those who of us who are in a hurry or are watching sugar intake.
- Coconut milk is also a great substitute for almond milk.
- How to make simple syrup: boil 1 cup of water + 1 cup of sugar until sugar dissolves. Let cool.
Good morning, love.